• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Air Freshners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Freshners

I USE REGULAR HOUSEHOLD AIR FRESHNERS.I ALSO USE CAR ONE'S TO.BUT IT SEEMS LIKE I CAN'T KEEP MY CAR SMELLING GOOD.

I would like a "Final Inspection Scented Air Freshner"
    '87 Dante's Peak Off-Road GMC Suburban
    '01 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

Originally posted by mxman
      I would like a "Final Inspection Scented Air Freshner"
      It seems just about any meguiars product would make a good air Freshner!
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

People have commented on how new our cars smell, and they ask "why"?...I tell them "it's the Meguiar's interior products that I use".
        r. b.

Comment

hello
          i always use the odor elimator on every trip.it makes my car smells like brand new....
          Rgds
          Meg

Comment

Using the MAX setting on your vehicle air conditioning for extended periods of time can sometimes cause an odd smell. That's because the MAX setting, on most cars, only circulates the air that's in the vehicle.

By using the NORMAL setting, or RE-CIRCULATE setting you will allow outside air to constantly enter your car, thus providing fresh air which will help to make your car smell good.

Of course, if you ride around with your windows down and don't use your A/C, then none of this matters.

Just posting to be helpful...
            FRANK CANNA
            Mirror Finish Detailing
            23rd Year 1986-2009

Comment

Put a box of BOUNCE under your vehicles seat when the sent is gone just pull another sheet I mean think about it heat won't affect it that my 2cent
              Whats my color? Color X

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');