• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some time with Power Clean and SV Leather Brush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some time with Power Clean and SV Leather Brush

My dad just purchased a "clean" 2003 Buick Lesaber. When we went to pick it up he kept saying how clean it was and that he was happy with his purchase. I looked around the car and the interior and knew it could be improved.

Today I had some time after work to clean the interior for him with my main focus on the seats. I haven't had a chance to use my new SV leather brush and I was excited to see what all the hype was about. I mixed up some power clean at a 3:1 in a smaller spray bottle and spritz the seats down and scrubbed away. This combo did a great job and really impressed my dad with how clean his clean seats were afterwards.

Drivers Seat:

Passenger Seat:

Rear Seat:

Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Re: Some time with Power Clean and SV Leather Brush

Nice job! Seat looks much better, well, at least half of it. lol
    Tedrow's Detailing
    845-642-1698
    Treat Yourself to that New Car Feeling

Comment

hahahaha. I guess one man's 'clean' is another man's 'can be improved with a little work'. Your dad's lucky to have you around. Looks like the leather brush was a good buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn T. View Post
        Nice job! Seat looks much better, well, at least half of it. lol
        I told him if he wanted the whole seat clean he would have to pay me double.

Originally posted by Joe Dragon View Post
        hahahaha. I guess one man's 'clean' is another man's 'can be improved with a little work'. Your dad's lucky to have you around. Looks like the leather brush was a good buy.
        Any type of leather brush is a good buy. The SV brush has bristles that are about 3/4" long and of decent firmness. It is a small brush, so if you have big hands it might be awkward.
        Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');