• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steam Machine Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam Machine Questions

I am shopping around for a steam machine. Never had to use one for my business. I also try to stay away from extractors. Please let me know which machines work for you guys. Also i am mobile so i would need something small and lightweight.
    Ultimate Custom Detailing LLC
    WWW.ultimatecustomdetailing.com
    770-771-9837

I have a vapor clean tr5 pro and it works great comes with tons of attachments only thing is that the LCD screen broke within a week however the unit still works just fine
    Even the best cars look like junk when they are not clean

Comment

Re: Steam Machine Questions

What are the price ranges. Do you know a website that i could visit.
      Ultimate Custom Detailing LLC
      WWW.ultimatecustomdetailing.com
      770-771-9837

Comment

Like everything, there is a wide range. The Wagner is one of the better cheap ones (about $100) : http://www.walmart.com/ip/20932209?w...326030&veh=sem

and on the high end is my next machine (over $5000 though ) :http://www.therma-kleen.com/vapor_st...trial_400.html
        Brandon
        Custom Cleaning Concepts, LLC
        (435) 249-4CCC (4222)
        "When you want your ride as clean as can be, you need to call CCC!"

Comment

I purchased my first unit this year in the VX 5000. I had checked out multiple videos on YouTube and emailed some folks to get additional info / opinions.

So far I am nothing but pleased. Relatively nice size, (I'm not mobile but still enjoy less clutter in my shop.) what seems to be sufficient power, (and I've done my fair share of trashed interiors!) And it was within my working budget. ($800 brand new.)

I also love the plethora of quality attachments. Different sized and shaped brushes, quality feeling hose and controls.

It seems to be tough to find authorized dealers online but I ended up purchasing through AMMO NYC as Larry the head guru over there was very helpful and informative with any questions I asked.

Worth every dollar for me thus far!
          Everybody digs a nice clean car.

Comment

Another vote for the TR5 Pro here. I have had two of these machines over the last 5 years (only because my truck got broken into and the first one was stolen)

Anyways, they are great, and relatively affordable too; I think it was around $400-$500 with all the attachments. I don't even use an extractor any more because its so good and helps keep stuff drier (which is big up here in Seattle winters).

This machine combined with APC+ and some old microfibers has worked magic on many cars for me. Here's a link to a thread where I used that exact process on a filthy Highlander backseat. http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...ighlight=steam I have had similar results countless times with this combo.
            Dynamic Detailing

Website | Instagram | Facebook

Comment

Thumbs up on the VX5000. Had mine for about 6 months and it is truly a game changer. Being able to steam seats instead of full hot water extraction makes a huge time difference and the seats are always dry and ready for pick up.
              www.JaxDetails.com
              www.facebook.com/DentsAndDetails
              I may be slow, but I do poor work.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');