• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few questions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few questions...

By word of mouth at work i've line up a half dozen cars to do in the next couple weeks. They all will be getting a price list from me shortly, but i have a question about some of the more basic washes offered. When you charge for a hand wash and wax at a low cost are you not including claying? Does anyone here charge to wash and wash w/o claying? Some of my co-workers will be willing to spend more on services, but when it comes to the low end wash, how are you doing it?
    "Every moment frontin and maxin
    Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
    "

Re: A few questions...

I always go the extra mile for the customer and exceed their expectations. Ive never had just a wash and wax customer, but if I would, I would clay the car.

This way it shows the customer you go the extra mile and they will most likely be a future customer as well.

Comment

I thought so, i will be claying, i just don't know why someone would wax w/o claying.
      "Every moment frontin and maxin
      Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
      "

Comment

Originally posted by Zuke View Post
        I thought so, i will be claying, i just don't know why someone would wax w/o claying.
        Some people don't know all the benefits to claying especially compared to the return of value in end-results for the time invested.

Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');