• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you or how would you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you or how would you?

Starting the business soon and my ideal situation is where i have enough customers in office parks or big corporate headquaters buildings to keep me busy for the day. Like, enough in one location for one day then enough at the next to keep me busy for the next day. I don't really want to have to go running around the county catering to peoples schedules. I'm only offering washing in&out and light wax starting out until i can afford the equip and training for more services. Is this realistic? Any of you have that type of setup? I imagine one day having multiple crews at numerous business locations like these simultaneously. What was or would be your approach? Go to the people directly or HR(what to say to them to convince them to get ppl to use the service) or just leave b-cards? I'm looking for some insight into how its done or good ideas how it can be done. Thanks a lot!

Re: How did you or how would you?

Check out these threads:

General Auto Detailing Discussion. Participate in existing discussion or start a new thread with your question.

Hope this helps!
    Shane
    1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');