• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mobile Detail with ONR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mobile Detail with ONR

So after you clean your wheels and tires with ONR, you just let it be? No rinsing or drying?

If there's no rinsing involved, that's probably why I'm not getting an answer for this.. lol
    2011 Infiniti G37S 6MT
    Black Obsidian

Comment

Originally posted by roushstage2 View Post
      Think it'll be bad down there, wait until you get to the mountains and there are city people driving around when there is inclement weather! Want to talk about crazy, lol.

Good luck with the move when the time comes!
      Take it easy on us flatlanders.! I was in your area yesterday driving to San Andreas and I didn't cause any problems I know of

Comment

Originally posted by Clutch34 View Post
        So after you clean your wheels and tires with ONR, you just let it be? No rinsing or drying?

If there's no rinsing involved, that's probably why I'm not getting an answer for this.. lol
        I dry them, just like you are supposed to with everything else. Separate towels just like separate wash mitts.

Originally posted by Trojan fan View Post
        Take it easy on us flatlanders.! I was in your area yesterday driving to San Andreas and I didn't cause any problems I know of
        Hehehehe...I'm talking more like people coming up from the Bay Area and so on. Some of the people from Sac are nuts too! You can usually tell who they are. They go about 20-30 under the speed limit (completely awesome on the highway, let me tell you), brake at every single curve in the road (not a turn, just a curve; i.e.- not a straight piece of pavement) and even with a simple light "mist" of rain/fog, the wipers are on the highest setting possible and so on. It's kind of funny to see actually, though very irritating when behind them.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');