• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

business name taken. help with new one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• business name taken. help with new one?

alright guys, I have been working on the final stages of becoming a LEGIT mobile detailer. as my part time profession. having practiced on many many vehicles, getting progressively better and better. im about to take steps to becoming a legit business.. however the name i had chosen and have been advertising with, is now LEGALLY taken by a different company. probably multiple companies, but one local to where im at.

Reflections Detailing is out.

I need help with new Possibilities for a business name.

I was hoping for reflections because its subtle, yet people can assume they will be recieving a great high quality detailing job from me.

-- not trying to take anybody elses names either. lol that eliminates a lot of good names.

Re: business name taken. help with new one?

Have posted this before on this forum but not sure if I've posted it to any of your threads?

First and foremost, make sure your choice of business name will also work for a domain name.

Then along those lines

KISS = Keep It Simple Simon

Make sure it's simple and easy to remember and spell so when people see your business name/DOMAIN NAME they can remember it and SPELL it and TYPE it into a browser window.

For example I wouldn't use,

www.MikesBrilliantDetailBiz.com

Because I don't think the average person would remember it and I don't think most people can spell Brilliant nor type it in without making a mistake. (Apoligies to the human race )

So take these ideas into consideration and now brainstorm some ideas for business name that fits the above criteria and this criteria too...

Always be customer oriented, put yourself in your customer's shoes and their mindset and try to think like them.

Most people think like this,

What's in it for me?

Answer: A clean shiny car that projects a professional image and protects your investment. Let us do the hard work for you!

You're business, in all of it's dimensions needs to answer the above question.

Hope this helps...
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');