• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professional Version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professional Version

Is there a professional version of Quik Interior Detailer? I got some in the pack for doing the survey and the stuff is amazing.
    AeroCleanse, LLC
    Wisconsin's Elite Detailing Service
    www.aerocleanse.com

Re: Professional Version

If I had to guess it would probably be this:

M40

Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner/Conditioner

Andy
    Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
    Andy M. Moderator

Comment

The two are not the same. M40 is a dressing. Quik interior detailer is a detailer spray. But I do think that it would be a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by saturn2 View Post
        The two are not the same. M40 is a dressing. Quik interior detailer is a detailer spray. But I do think that it would be a good idea.
        The two aren't the same but as far as a professional interior detail spray goes, I think that would be the closest, even though it is a dressing and adds the protection factor.

Andy
        Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
        Andy M. Moderator

Comment

I was wondering the same as I also like the QID I received in the survey kit. It's not as strong as Armor All wipes which work well for door sills and heel marks on the door trim. QID appears to be a great product and definitely better that the plain water I usually use . I wonder if something like a very diluted APC+ would come close.

Comment

Diluted APC+ would clean the dash, but QID is meant (IMHO) as a dusting inbetween applying dressing/protectant to the interior. QID has some great cleaning abilities and protection (now that is new and improved) but it's for well.....quick detailing. I use it for "dusting" before applying M40/Natural Shine (depending on mood). I have several bottles of QID (from gift kits bought over time) and put most of it in a generic Meguiar's detail bottle seen as one bottle cracked and another bottle broke a trigger and use that.
            Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');