• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ads

ADS = AutoDetailingSolutions.com

Just wanted to put a new topic to those looking for great service when it comes to purchasing new products. I have been posting all over and I finally took my first step towards using a machine vs hand when detailing vehicles. I'm very excited about getting serious with this hobby. (my neighbors would say sickness) Anyway, I have read a lot of post talking about Rick at AutoDetailingSolutions but first hand accounts are always the true test. This was my ending post in the previous post -

Re: FLEX XC 3401 VRG Polisher - old topic

well i finally ordered my starting items -

Flex Kit #2 Special
    Item # Flex Kit 2 Towel Color: Light Blue
    Pad Selection: Cross-Cut Flex Foam Pads
    $309.95 USD
    Meguiar's Paint Reconditioning Cream 32 oz. Jumbo Sampler - 1 M9910 Ultimate Wipe
    Item # D15132 - M9910 $14.95 USD
    Ultimate Super Microfiber DA Polisher Bonnet 6 Pack
    Item # ADS-MFB 6 Pack $11.95 USD
    PC Training DVD
    Item # PC DVD $24.95 USD
    Subtotal: $361.80 USD
    Shipping & Handling: $16.95 USD

I will be ordering the MG pads as well but I want to order and pay off then order again. It should be in this coming Wed or Thur! Oh and I would like to say that Rick at ADS has great customer service. He called me back at 10pm to update some advice he had given me for my order. I had recently spoke to him but I thought it was a bit late to call but he was great help. I was able to speak to him over about 3 days about various questions I had with no hint of annoyance. I see why so many have talked about him and I believe I will be doing a lot more business with him in the future.

Re: Ads

I'd maybe get something not as aggressive like #80 in case you don't need as much bite as #151.

Comment

Originally posted by jmitch8011 View Post
      Just wanted to put a new topic to those looking for great service when it comes to purchasing new products. I have been posting all over and I finally took my first step towards using a machine vs hand when detailing vehicles. I'm very excited about getting serious with this hobby. (my neighbors would say sickness) Anyway, I have read a lot of post talking about Rick at AutoDetailingSolutions but first hand accounts are always the true test. This was my ending post in the previous post -

Re: FLEX XC 3401 VRG Polisher - old topic

well i finally ordered my starting items -

Flex Kit #2 Special
      Item # Flex Kit 2 Towel Color: Light Blue
      Pad Selection: Cross-Cut Flex Foam Pads
      $309.95 USD
      Meguiar's Paint Reconditioning Cream 32 oz. Jumbo Sampler - 1 M9910 Ultimate Wipe
      Item # D15132 - M9910 $14.95 USD
      Ultimate Super Microfiber DA Polisher Bonnet 6 Pack
      Item # ADS-MFB 6 Pack $11.95 USD
      PC Training DVD
      Item # PC DVD $24.95 USD
      Subtotal: $361.80 USD
      Shipping & Handling: $16.95 USD

I will be ordering the MG pads as well but I want to order and pay off then order again. It should be in this coming Wed or Thur! Oh and I would like to say that Rick at ADS has great customer service. He called me back at 10pm to update some advice he had given me for my order. I had recently spoke to him but I thought it was a bit late to call but he was great help. I was able to speak to him over about 3 days about various questions I had with no hint of annoyance. I see why so many have talked about him and I believe I will be doing a lot more business with him in the future.
      That is always the way Rick @ ADS treats his customers. Old or new he is always willing to help you out.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Thanks for sharing your experinece with Rick at ADS

Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I will look into purchasing the # 80 and possibly 83 as well. I also was going to ge the pad washer next. Anyone like or dislike this unit. Also, when working with the DA is a paint thinkness gauge needed? Oh and Mike yes I'm always glad to prompt great service. I also prompt your products as much as possible. I had a guy stop and ask me how I kept my rims so clean. I told him Meguiars. He had chrome rims with what looked to be some kind of oxidation here and there. He said he took it to the detail shop and they couldn't get it off. I took some all metal polish and rubbed it in. ONce I saw black I knew it was cleaning something off the wheel. I wiped it clean and he was like wow, what is that. I told him what it was but advised the chrome polish would probably shine even better. I love products that just work. You may have to put a little effort in some cases but over all if the product works you don't have worry about the main part just if you are doing your part correctly. Just my 2 cents

Comment

Looks like a nice order. How many pads do you get?

Comment

ADS

Comment

I bought the 6 pack of Cross Cut Flex since I am going to order the 2.0 pads from MG once I make a payment on my credit card for what I just purchased.

Comment

Hey Rick @ ADS is a great guy!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');