• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Resume

Originally posted by EAT HEMI View Post
    Detail one panel then if you are in a time crunch. Just to give them an idea.

Good luck!
    Might do the hood. Unfortunately the hood on my grandmas car has a nice rust spot in the middle (2008 Car!!!). My car is old and has a lot of deep scratches that aren't noticable. Would probably need some #105 and I don't have any #105. Might have to throw a couple of coats of #83.

Comment

Everything went pretty well except my experience. I don't really have any professional experience in detailing. They said they might be looking for a person with a little more experience for their main detailing job.

They said there is a exterior and interior wash/clean job though with room for advancement once I got my foot in the door.

It's a good job though. Dental/Health Insurance, 401k. Still don't know salary yet though. Manager to discuss that with me.

Anyways, I'm pretty happy with myself right now.

Comment

Right on man! Hope you get the detail position, or at least your foot in the door!
        The only reason some people get lost in thought... is because it is unfamiliar territory for them.
        --VoicesInMyHead--
        0101011101100101001000000100000101110010011001010010000001000111011001010110010101101011

Comment

Sounds like the interview went well. Congrats. Heres hoping you get the position.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by Ken_Allen View Post
            Anyways, I'm pretty happy with myself right now.
            Fingers are crossed...

Let us know as soon as you find out!

Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thanks everybody. I hope I get the position also. I wouldn't mind the washing job coming from my current job (sams club), but I'd much rather have the detailing job so I can get more experience.

I found out how to use the foam pads by myself today though! I was just looking at it wrong (thought I would see a huge amount of polish on the paint, when it just looks oily), using too much pressure, and using them in too much heat. Though I might have gotten a bad bottle of #83.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');