• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MySpace Detailing Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MySpace Detailing Community

We have been working to bring together a community of MySpace Friends involved in taking care of the appearance of cars, trucks, motorcycles, and boats.

Our MySpace Detailing Community is basically made up of hundreds of Detailing Business Owners along with other people just interested in learning more about detailing.

No worries. There are no bylaws, no board members, no officers, no elections, no manufacturers, no distributors, no suppliers, no membership applications no membership dues.

Interested?

You are welcome to join this growing community. Let's work together, share the knowledge and become friends with as many other detailing business owners as possible.

Your friend in detailing,

Frank Canna

Frank Canna (mirrorfinishman)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share.
    FRANK CANNA
    Mirror Finish Detailing
    23rd Year 1986-2009

Re: MySpace Detailing Community

Frank...what a great idea! I will be in contact with you and thanks for posting. One of these days I sure would enjoying meeting you!

Happy detailing,
    Renny Doyle
    Attention To Details
    "Detailers of Air Force One"
    www.detailingsuccess.com

Comment

Thanks Renny,

Always appreciate your positive comments!

Good thing you replied quickly as I was just informed by Mike Phillips that Meguiar's Online does not allow self promoting links, even when the link is promoting hundreds of detailing business operators. So we should not be surprized to see this thread disappear.

Thanks again!

FRank Canna
      FRANK CANNA
      Mirror Finish Detailing
      23rd Year 1986-2009

Comment

Hey Frank..i beleive ive joined it already, i know i read your great bulletins u post...

Brandon..
        Classy Car Care..

Comment

Thanks for checking in Brandon. Been meeting a lot of great people on MySpace. I will have to boost you into my Top Friends list. Thanks again.
          FRANK CANNA
          Mirror Finish Detailing
          23rd Year 1986-2009

Comment

Excellent Idea. I will sent a friends request when I get home.

EL
            Erick Lawson

2007 Ford F-150 / 2004 Infiniti G35

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');