• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pricing

Ive found that the people who have that attitude typically have nice cars. Not top of the line, but not nice cars. The people that have the top of the line are typically cheap, which is why they can afford the top of the line. Like someone who may have bought a 4 year old caddy, or maybe a late 90's BMW. Those are the ones who think of their car as a status symbol and seem to be willing to spend the money on that. I actually printed up fliers and went around finding neighborhoods like that and have had great results in a short amount of time.
    "I drink windex........it keeps me from streaking."

Comment

Did you just drop flyers off door to door, or did you do a mailer type thing?? That's some good advice though.
      Dynamic Detailing

Website | Instagram | Facebook

Comment

250 for a full detail is pretty cheap i'd say.

in Canada its more b/c of product price and depending where you go.

'detailing shops' tend to be cheaper but they operate by volume.

if you go to a guy who say does it on the side then he's more, but you got better service and quality.

having the ability to make and willing to make custom packages will benefit you in the end as it'll benefit your customers ability to choose what they want.

one positive feedback goes a LONG way.
        Last edited by TrufflePig; Mar 20, 2007, 05:23 AM. Reason: adding something.

Comment

Originally posted by jarred767 View Post
          Did you just drop flyers off door to door, or did you do a mailer type thing?? That's some good advice though.
          Yes, I just go around and pass them out door to door at first. Once I get a feel for an area and its potential I go to the county assessor's website and pull up a map, get address' and mail some out on a larger scale. That way im not wasting postage, because this is a second job of sorts and I don't have a lot of money to waste. It takes some leg work but has proven fruitful.
          "I drink windex........it keeps me from streaking."

Comment

Im in Illinois and I start at $250.I let the customer pick a package and then I recomend the Package they need.My Question is why #26 after #21?The sealant does a great job by itself.Ive done numerous tests with combos and nothing beats #21.
            2007 Mustang GT/CS white 5sp. named Cali
            Show Car Detail

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');