• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to care for microfiber towels when using Hybrid Ceramic Liquid Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to care for microfiber towels when using Hybrid Ceramic Liquid Wax

Hello, I understand that with ceramic products, it is recommended not to reuse the microfiber towels because the product will crystallize.

Does this apply for Hybrid Ceramic Liquid Wax? If I soak the towel in a bucket of water will that prevent it from happening? Is it okay to let the product sit and wipe down everything at once?

Thank you.

I have always washed my towels. Toss them in a bucket of warm water with P&S Rags to Riches and let soak. Then into the washing machine with Rags or Tide Free and Clear. My towels are are still like new. I never get marring on paint either.
    I have done Ceramic Wax both apply sit for a few minutes wipe, and large areas and wipe. I dunno, seems same results. It always wipes so easy. Smells good too, Megs usual, lol.

Comment

Thanks. Maybe it is different for pure ceramic application?

Comment

Yea, I believe straight ceramic coatings are supposed to make towels a downgrade to tires and dirty work duty.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');