• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommendation for garage storage of your detailing products...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendation for garage storage of your detailing products...

Any products or other recommendations for storage in a garage for drying towels, applicators, microfiber towels etc.

Anything that would go on a pegboard would be great I can't seem to find anything big enough

Re: Recommendation for garage storage of your detailing products...

I personally have a Gladiator Garageworks cabinet. And just store my towels/applicators products/etc on the shelves inside. The towels and similar things I have in decent sized totes that sit on the shelve. Cabinet is fairly big, so lots of storage in it. If thats not exactly what you had in mind, try Uline. Their catalogue is 'Massive' and would have something that catches your eye. They also have different sized peg boards. And their shipping is bonkers crazy fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy View Post
      I personally have a Gladiator Garageworks cabinet. And just store my towels/applicators products/etc on the shelves inside. The towels and similar things I have in decent sized totes that sit on the shelve. Cabinet is fairly big, so lots of storage in it. If thats not exactly what you had in mind, try Uline. Their catalogue is 'Massive' and would have something that catches your eye. They also have different sized peg boards. And their shipping is bonkers crazy fast.
      X2 - if you have room for a cabinet, either floor standing or hung on a wall, it's a good way to go as it keeps the microfiber cloths, polishing pads, etc out of the dust of the garage.
      1969 460 Powered Mach 1 / 1973 Stage-1 Buick / 2000 Lexus GS400 / 2004 H-D V-Rod

Comment

I have an old video shelf on wheels that I use. I think I paid $1 for it when a business closed shop.
        I keep the microfiber towels in clear plastic boxes and have them graded by condition (A=new/like new, B=Interior, glass, C=wheels).
        Bottles hang from top shelf at shoulder level.
        Gallon sizes, and distilled water, and small shop vac on lowest shelf.
        It has a multiplug extension cord mounted under one shelf.

It takes up same space on a wall as a cabinet, yet I can roll it in garage and onto driveway.

Comment

Here is an image from today. Things have changed over the three years between the images.
          Note:
          * Bottles hang nicely
          * Smaller clear boxes for microfiber towels hold about 8-10 towels and easier to pull from second shelf
          * Triple stacked the top shelf with larger clear boxes and lighter stuff on top.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');