• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Training schools recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training schools recommendations

Hi everyone, I am new in the detail business, I am hoping to start a small detailing business but in order to success I know I need some training, I would take any advice in this topic. Here in the DFW area there's no training around, every research I have done indicates they are in California. I have call the 3 majors school, rightlook, chemical guys and detailing pros, all of them claimed to be the best and price wise are very similar. What have been your experience with them if you have one or heard about it. Thanks

Ramdallas

Re: Training schools recommendations

Many years ago, I looked into the same schools as you. I would still recommend saving yourself $$$ and attend the free Saturday classes held by Meguiars in Irvine instead. It would be best if you could bookend the beginning and advanced class on consecutive weekends, but I don't think Megs schedules them this way. If you want to take additional advanced classes offered by these schools, at least the Meguiars classes would save you hundreds of dollars in lieu of their introductory detailing classes

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');