• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M21 Synthetic Sealant Still Usable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M21 Synthetic Sealant Still Usable?

Hi,

I've had my M21 Synthetic Sealant for about 3 years now and noticed that it has become sort of watery. I was just wondering if this is still usable? Typically, do these products have a shelf life? For example I still have my polishing compound from about 3 years ago.. Wondering how long I can keep them for before I have to throw them away...

Re: M21 Synthetic Sealant Still Usable?

#21 always seemed watery to me...

Give it a good shake.... shouldnt be a problem if you get a good cream to come out after a drip of water.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Shake it. Shake it shake it shake it I think I have some that old.
      A lot of Meguire's products will last for years and years and years and years. But it still might be bad the only way to find out is to use it.

DetailingByM.com

Comment

I had that same issue with a bottle of M21 that was around 4 months old. No amount of shaking would fix it as it turned watery all the way through. The product was stored in a 70-75 degree cabinet. I've used several bottles of M21 and only had this issue with this one bottle. Meg's CS replaced it immediately.
        Jim
        My Gallery

Comment

my 12 oz bottle from ADS is new, but it appears fairly thick...
          "STRIFE" aka Phil
          2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe (IP/ aka White) the Toy
          2011 Subaru Impreza (SWP/ aka White) the DD
          2017 Subaru Forester (CWP/ aka White) Wifey's

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');