• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On fresh paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On fresh paint

Hi

I got back my car from the paint shop today after the buffer incident I posted last sunday and I would like an advise on what can I use on my fresh pain for my hood and front facia (I got minor detail but I got it repainted to be perfect) as I told before IM going to a meeting and I want the car t look as cool as possible.

What product may I use to get a little more shine and protection (I saw a threat about the wash on fresh but I was not convinced with the answers) May I use deep crystalpolish by machine? is quick detailer safe for my fresh paint?? should I leave the paint alone for now??

Thanks gentlemen!!

M7 or M80 are both body shop safe on the newly painted surface. Keep the surface clean with CAR WASH ONLY not the fancy stuff with wax during the critical curing process. 30-90 days until wax or sealant.

Comment

Re: On fresh paint

Originally posted by thurman View Post
      M7 or M80 are both body shop safe on the newly painted surface. Keep the surface clean with CAR WASH ONLY not the fancy stuff with wax during the critical curing process. 30-90 days until wax or sealant.

Thanks a lot!!

So for my car wash may I use Gold class shampoo?? It does not have any wrning in the instructions for having wax or something

Comment

Re: On fresh paint

Sure, Gold Class Wash is fine.

A pure polish could be used. Though #80 offers a little protection (only a little), and could help clean up any buffing marks ,etc.
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');