• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

no offense meguiar's. what are your thoughts on optiseal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no offense meguiar's. what are your thoughts on optiseal?

Ive seen some videos so far a lot of people seem pleased with it, anyone does not like it, any drawbacks besides the price. Is it really that easy to put on?

Re: no offense meguiar's. what are your thoughts on optiseal?

I could see asking that on a forum that sells different products. However, to ask that here...

Wipe on, walk away. The old version lasts about 4 months tops in my experience, but there's a new version out. That's from tight beads, to nothing and my experience was in the winter. I like it for what it is, and it's a good product. Hope that helps.

Comment

If you want something really easy to apply, try NuFinish. Wipe on, wipe off, and it lasts a good ammount of time. Still would take any Meg's products over it, though.

Oh, it's cheap too, like 6-7 bucks cheap.

Comment

My opinion? Products that seem too good to be true, usually are. Maybe look into Ultimate Wash & Wax or Ultimate Quick Wax for a "quick" wax if you don't have time for a good old fashioned hand waxing. They may not last for weeks on end, but they're probably better than nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by h_bomm View Post
          My opinion? Products that seem too good to be true, usually are. Maybe look into Ultimate Wash & Wax or Ultimate Quick Wax for a "quick" wax if you don't have time for a good old fashioned hand waxing. They may not last for weeks on end, but they're probably better than nothing!

Yup, i'd rather go wash then spray wax the car, nothing lasts forever or that long anyway. With the amount of pollutants in the air and acid rains, it's really impossible for many products to last long. The real good way to make protection last is to remove the contaminants before it gets a chance to eat into the paint then apply a spray wax/quik detailer.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');