• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

product for new white solid car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• product for new white solid car

Hi, my name is Dedy.
    Can any one tell me, what is the best product that I should have for my white car? Today I only have, nxt tech 2 for wax, ultimate compound, and ultimate quick wax. My car is a new car, i've used it for 2 months.
    Is there any suggestion for me, what should i have for my white car?
    Wash: ...
    Clean: ...
    Polish: ...
    Waxing: ...
    Maintain: ...

Thank you in advance for your replies.

Regards,

Dedy

Re: product for new white solid car

so it should be getting its first waxing? is the paint cured enough? (ie 4-6 months old? look at the manufacturing tag) and i assume your doing this all by hand?

wash gold class car wash
    Ultimate polish or number 7 glaze
    ultimate wax or a carnuba wax (carnuba is a deeper warmer shine)
    1 over night coat of nxt 2.0

maintain ... well how dirty does it get? some times a wash is the easiest. if its a garage queen, QD and QW are all you need. id go ahead a seal the glass up with something too. i usually use rain-x but there is other products that work on glass as well. also dont forget to protect the head lights with a coat of wax.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorsports-X View Post
      so it should be getting its first waxing? is the paint cured enough? (ie 4-6 months old? look at the manufacturing tag) and i assume your doing this all by hand?

wash gold class car wash
      Ultimate polish or number 7 glaze
      ultimate wax or a carnuba wax (carnuba is a deeper warmer shine)
      1 over night coat of nxt 2.0

maintain ... well how dirty does it get? some times a wash is the easiest. if its a garage queen, QD and QW are all you need. id go ahead a seal the glass up with something too. i usually use rain-x but there is other products that work on glass as well. also dont forget to protect the head lights with a coat of wax.
      Hi motorsports-X , I think its 4 months old.
      So, after i use ultimate wax, let it dry, buff it off, then I aplly the nxt 2.0, let it dry for 1 over night? Then i buff it in the morning? Is that what you mean?

And for the headlights, is that ok that i use my nxt 2.0 for the headlight?

For glass I'm going to use rainx too
      Thanks for your explanations.

Regarsd,
      Dedy

Comment

exactly with the wax. i would use 26 instead of ultimate wax. but the 2.0 works best when you let it sit overnight. ive let it sit 24 hours with no problem.

Comment

Some options are:

1)wash
          2)wax

1)wash
          2)clay
          3)polish
          4)wax

1)wash
          2)polish
          3)wax

1)wash
          2)clay
          3)wax

My technique is not to complicate things and try to do too much. I will clay and polish once in a while if the car needs it, wax around 4 times a year and the car stays looking good. Also, I use Ult. Quik Wax after every time I wash the car.

Also, personally I would not let wax sit on the car overnight because of dust.

Comment

What car do You have?

Why are you asking?? seen any heavy scratches or something??

I recently got a Fiat 500 and for the first time I got a new car that does not need any work!!!!

Seriusly: no scratches, no harshness on paint.... I was ready to work and ended up getting my stuff back in my bag. I think they detailed it on the dealer or something. This is a first time for me on a new car

Comment

The last vehicle i bought i specifically told them NOT to touch the truck. i told them not to even take the plastic off of it. Once i got in unwrapped it still had a few swirls. i think maybe it gets a wipe at the factory..

anyways.. that said.. what IS wrong with this car?

Comment

Originally posted by Fre@k_Z View Post
                What car do You have?

Why are you asking?? seen any heavy scratches or something??

I recently got a Fiat 500 and for the first time I got a new car that does not need any work!!!!

Seriusly: no scratches, no harshness on paint.... I was ready to work and ended up getting my stuff back in my bag. I think they detailed it on the dealer or something. This is a first time for me on a new car
                My car is Avanza Veloz, its Toyota.
                no scratches on it, just a little swirls on a few spot.a
                i've use this car for 2 months.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');