• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prolong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prolong?

Has anybody used Prolong waterless wash and shine? Seems to clean real well, as I got a free bottle last summer and have been using it to spot clean before mounting a bike carrier (I know I know, but mountain biking comes first!) and it works great, even through suprisingly heavy dirt, its a small area though.

The thing I'm curious about is whether or not it strips/degrates wax protection. For my application its not that bad but if one were to use it like a QD in a pinch, well that would matter a bit more... Thoughts?
    2011 F150 5.0L 4x4

Re: Prolong?

I haven't used the Prolong recently but I do have a couple jugs sitting in the basement. I'll bet I got this about 10 years ago and actually forgot it was sitting there. If memory serves me correctly, it worked very well and didn't seem to remove any wax. Thinking I should bring up a jug and try it again.

Comment

Re: Prolong?

I have it but I will never use waterless wash haahha!
      2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');