• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winter storage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter storage?

Where do you guys store your Megs products in the winter to prevent freezing?

Re: Winter storage?

Just keep them above freezing. Some people bring them in their house, basement, or room.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

All of my car cleaning products stay in my garage during the Spring/Summer. When mid-Fall comes around I move everything inside to their Winter shelf where its warmer to prevent freeze.

Comment

I currently have all my detailing products, a 3" exhaust, header, fog lights, courtesy lighting and soon to be a lip kit all sitting in my room haha

Good thing I have a big *** room!

Comment

Everything goes to the basement, and I bring out only I need for the days I can detail.
          2021 BMW X3M Competition - Donington Gray
          2020 Chevy Bolt - Arctic White
          2019 Fiat 124 Spider - Brillante

Some look better than others....

Comment

I just move them all into the house...
            2000 Ford Explorer XLT "Deuce"
            2007 Toyota Camry XLE

Comment

Got to agree with everyone else. I actually keep my products in the basement all year around. You might want to put them in a cardboard box or something else, just in case there is a leak you won't stain or ruin something.
              "Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week." Jay-Z

Comment

Originally posted by Jprix82 View Post
                Where do you guys store your Megs products in the winter to prevent freezing?
                Inside. LOL.

I've invested a fair amount of change in my detailing products. I'm not going to put them at risk by leaving them in the garage.
                Swirls hide in the black molecular depths, only waiting for the right time to emerge and destroy your sanity.
                --Al Kimel

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');