• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Meguiar's products do you keep in your vehicle at all times?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Meguiar's products do you keep in your vehicle at all times?

Which Meguiar's products do you keep in your vehicle at all times?

I always have a bottle of Quik Detailer or Last Touch along with a microfiber cloth in my vehicle for mishaps (birds, finger prints etc.).

I was thinking of carrying my Brinkmann swirl finder to highlight swirls on potential customers vehicles along with some clay to show them what their surface could actually feel like. Then I'd have to carry Quik Wax to re-protect their paint.

What do you always carry in your vehicle and why?

Re: Which Meguiar's products do you keep in your vehicle at all times?

Small spray bottle of Last Touch and a microfibre cloth for me as well. Used for emergency removal bird droppings, fingerprints and other light contaminants while away from home base.

Although not strictly a product, I also have a Meguiars decal/sticker on my rear window and two small Mirror Glaze decals/stickers on the rear quarter windows, which I point to when asked how I keep my car looking so good.

Comment

I always have..
      Quik interior detailer
      Ultimate Quik detailer
      and two microfiber towels

Comment

I keep myself a bottle of Ultimate Quik Detailer and a microfiber towel in my car at all times. To be honest, I haven't seen that much use for it yet except for times when I see that ocassional bug debris on my car or windshield that is big or dirty enough to make me want to remove it immediately rather than wait until I get home.

Well, I guess in that regards, it's serving its purpose, isn't it?
        2003 Volkswagen Golf GL 2-Door (Manual) in Black / Beige
        2012 Volkswagen CC R-Line (Manual) in Deep Black Metallic / Black
        2013 Volkswagen Beetle Turbo Convertible w/ Sound in Reef Blue Metallic / Beige

Comment

Nothing in the summer down here in Florida.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

None right now but I think some detail spray and a towel or two might make it in there today..
            BobbyG

Comment

None, as with DD that sit in the sun. The last time I did that I had a nearly brand new bottle of Ult Quick Detailer and it nearly exploded from the pressure and heat.

Comment

None right now because I'm still afraid to use any type of QD to wipe off light dust because it might swirl up the paint. I'd rather wash the whole car.
                2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

I keep a small arsenal in a kit behind the seat of my truck.

D120-Glass cleaner
                  D160-All Season Dressing
                  M40-Vinyl and Rubber cleaner/conditioner
                  M135-Synthetic spray detailer
                  M105-Ultra Cut compound

The first 4 are in small 4oz spray bottles and the 105 is in a 4oz squeeze bottle. Together with a couple of micro fibers and a glass towel, they fit neatly in a little tool case I found at Sears for $10.

Life isn't about 'weathering the storm', it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Comment

Ultimate Quick Detailer.
                    Micro towels.
                    California Duster.
                    Invisible Glass.
                    I got so mad at a girl who was texting while she was driving,that I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her

Comment

None
                      AeroCleanse, LLC
                      Wisconsin's Elite Detailing Service
                      www.aerocleanse.com

Comment

Me too, None...
                        1999 Toyota 4Runner 4WD SR5

Comment

None, my truck is outside 24/7 and gets way too hot inside.

I once put swirls in my paint just to see what it looked like.

I don't always detail cars, but when I do, I prefer Meguiar's.
                          Remove swirls my friends.

Comment

Between winter temps below freezing for 3-4 months and summer temps in the upper 80s to over 100, I don't keep anything in either car. Too concerned that the products would break down or freeze from the temperature swings.

However, living in a hotel for 7+ months for work I do have a pretty good travel arsenal going that includes:

QID spray and wipes
                            ONR
                            UQW
                            Stoner's IG spray and wipes
                            M40
                            M135
                            Natural Shine Protectant
                            Hot Shine Tire Foam
                            Hot Wheel All Wheel Cleaner
                            A dozen Supreme Shine MF towels
                            A dozen Generic MF towels
                            A couple of Mother's Waffle Weave MF drying towels
                            A couple of Mother's Waffle Weave MF wheel and jamb towels
                            A couple of Cobra Waffle Weave MF glass towels
                            A dozen foam applicators
                            Various brushes
                            A couple of grout sponges and a MF wash mitt
                            Bucket and grit guard

Comment

We usually don't get that hot during the summer months. It's the winter months where were need to worry about things exploding.

You don't want to leave an unopened can of soda in the car or it will explode and rip the can apart. I'm sure you have experienced this by forgetting them in the freezer at home.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');