• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to Detail Soon, Don't Know What To Use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to Detail Soon, Don't Know What To Use

Hey guys, i'm looking to detail my Mustang soon and wanted to know how to get rid of a few paint imperfections on it, if it's possible. I'll post pictures, hopefully you can see what i'm talking about, it was hard to get pictures of the spots. I'm basically looking at what products to get and get rid of these spots. I'm gonna claybar next week, but after the claybar i'm not too sure on what to use. I was gonna use the deep crystal paint cleaner after clay, than deep crystal system polish, then finish it off with NXT tech wax. If someone can let me know if these products will be good for what i need to do, if not what are your recommendations. Pics are below as to the spots i'm trying to get rid of. Thanks guys

Here's the roof of the car, the little spot under and slightly to the left of the light reflection is the spot i'm referring to. It's bigger than that and covers part of the roof.

Here's the spoiler, looks like its orange peel but i'm not too sure.

Theres little white specks under my spoiler, i'm really hoping it's not clearcoat failure but i'll let someone with knowledge chime in.

Re: Looking to Detail Soon, Don't Know What To Use

The whitish specs look like cc failure, but could also be a variety of things that the claybar will remove. For the polishing do you have access to a machine polisher? It will greatly determine which polish and how much correction you can expect.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');