• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need something better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need something better

I everybody i am Jorge from Panama i start my detailing biss like 6 months ago but i have a problem is that here they dont sell meguiars rubbing compound its 3m rubbing compound ok ... can someone help me what other products i can use in these step of polishing that will bring good results . thanks

Re: I need something better

If all you have available is 3M, look for Fast Cut plus and Ultrafina SE (renamed Ultra Fine something...). Those are pretty good, but not as good as Meguiars or Menzerna in my opinion. Look into what it would cost to mail order gallons of M105/M205. It would likely be worth the cost. Those two products are phenomenal.

Comment

FIY, 3M owns Meguiar's (products are still different thought) Can't go wrong with 205 on a yellow pad though. I just used that combo with a G110V2 buffer on my truck and loved the results:

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewR/T View Post
        Can't go wrong with 205 on a yellow pad though.
        You certainly cannot.

Nick
        Tucker's Detailing Services
        815-954-0773
        2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');