• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Wash and Wax-Impressive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Wash and Wax-Impressive!

Just got the bottle in the mail from ADS early today. I tried it and it really left a "just waxed" look on my dark gray car. My normal routine has been to use NXT once every 5 weeks or so, wash with gold class once a week and use Ultimate spray wax every other week. I will have to see how this will fit into a new routine because it works so well. My compliments to Meguiars for this excellent product!

Reg

Re: Ultimate Wash and Wax-Impressive!

i cant wait to try it. This might be Meguiars best car wash yet!!!!! Just wait to see how long that "just waxed" look stays on your car. I cannot wait to hear the comparison to other Meg's washes after a couple of days.

Comment

Pics pics pics!
      2006 San Remo Red WRX TR
      2005 Ford Ranger XLT

Detailers clean places nobody see. Detailer see's things nobody else see. But if you ask a Detailer to see how a dress looks on a woman, they are blind.

Comment

Can't wait to try it myself. Glad it works so well for you.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');