• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please Help

Any chance on some pictures ?

Comment

Re: Please Help

Originally posted by JimboB5 View Post
      Oh, ya. Work and some more work. What grit are you using - sounds like you're doing a lot of sanding... sanding due to imperfections?
      Jimbo

I'm using mostly 1000,1500,2000 and on a couple imperfections 800.
      I'm just trying to get every little imperfection out and I know that's imposable on fiberglas , I also had a couple small runs in the clear coat, but it's mostly fish eyes that I'm trying to get rid of,
      Oh well It should look a lot better than it was before I started and it was 10 footer then. ok back to work.
      I'll get some pics up when I'm done.
      Cheers.
      Rich

Comment

Re: Well Here's the pic -see my avatar

Originally posted by 73corvette View Post
        Jimbo

I'm using mostly 1000,1500,2000 and on a couple imperfections 800.
        I'm just trying to get every little imperfection out and I know that's imposable on fiberglas , I also had a couple small runs in the clear coat, but it's mostly fish eyes that I'm trying to get rid of,
        Oh well It should look a lot better than it was before I started and it was 10 footer then. ok back to work.
        I'll get some pics up when I'm done.
        Cheers.
        Rich
        well I got the pic in my avatar but can't figure out how to post the rest of them, canay body help please
        Rich

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');