• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quik Detailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quik Detailer

I am unable to wash my car where i live because i have well water. So I often go to car washes and spray it down there by hand. This method without scrubbing does not remove a thin layer of dust and dirt as most of you know.

My question is, is it okay to use Ultimate Quik detailer after I wash my vehicle with this method????? I just washed it and put about 4 hours worth of waxing into it sunday. Just washed it again today and just want to make sure I dont put new swirl marks in it when I apply the Ultimate Quik Detailer.

Re: Quik Detailer

May I suggest this

As long as your using a clean MF towel you should be fine.
    "Every moment frontin and maxin
    Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
    "

Comment

that is definately interesting. But I think it will still leave marks cause I will have to mix it with WELL water. It would be fine if I shut the water softner off for a bit but thats not going to happen.

I could be wrong though.

Comment

In my experience with onr. You can usually get by with 2 gallons of water. How about getting the ONR, by a couple of gallons of bottled water at your local grocery store and wash your vehicle this way?
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');