• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheel Shield?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel Shield?

Has Anyone Tried the Wheel Shield. I saw it advertised on the Speed Channel and it looked interesting. Also has anyone tried any of their other products?

Matt

Re: Wheel Shield?

Never tried it, acts like a spray wax maybe.....

Worth a bump if anyone has tried it!

I got so much stuff my wife would kill me if I buy more! LOL

I say, "hey you get your nails done, I get detailing stuff!" Or just as important, FISHING STUFF!
    Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

I think Eagle One has some new wheel product as well, saw it on TV.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Bump
        Matt

Comment

I just used the NXT Gen 2.0 on my Honda CRV rims, waxed the weekend before last, and this weekend, due to a monsoon, it needed a wash. The NXT Gen 2.0 beaded up not only on the car but on the rims!!! Two coats definitely did the trick, and the rims cleaned up super easy!

Lisa

Comment

Feel free to try the wheel shield for us .

I've been pleased with UQD as my wheel protectant. I've used NXT liquid wax on my wheels one one occasion, and if I recall, it worked fine, but was a bit more work than applying the sprayon UQD. The wheels stay cleaner longer, and are easier to clean once I decide to.

I also have this Eagle One "Keep Wheel Clean" spray-liquid wheel protectant, and it ranks up there on the list of most horrendous "car care" products I've ever used. I've been meaning to throw it away, actually...lol. Or maybe I'm just waiting to give it to a neighbor whom I hate.

Not sure if that's the EO wheel spray to which you refer, but please, others...don't dare use it.

Comment

I saw this stuff on the Gears show and am wondering if anyone has 1st hand experience with it? I clean, polish & wax my wheels but the dirt & brake dust draw to them like a magnet. Ceramic pads next time but in the meantime, does anyone know if this Wheel Shield is another snake oil product or does it really work?

Comment

I was thinking this was about the plates you install behind the face of the wheel.

Here's a quick thought:
                • Never scrub or polish your wheels again.
                • Total protection from brake dust, road tar, rust, corrosion and winter chemicals (mag chloride).
                Yet:
                • [Only] Repels 60% of all brake dust. [Where's that other 40% going?]
                • All dust and dirt wipe off with damp cloth. [The stuff that won't get on your wheels with this product.]
                Send me $10 for saving you $10 plus shipping. You still win that way, as do I.

Comment

Lol
                  Addicted

Comment

Originally posted by roushstage2 View Post
                    I was thinking this was about the plates you install behind the face of the wheel.

Here's a quick thought:
                    Yet:
                    Send me $10 for saving you $10 plus shipping. You still win that way, as do I.
                    Yeah, I guess the label says the same thing common sense does. Thx for pointing that out. I'm keepin' my 10 smacks tho...

Comment

LOL, fine....

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');