• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car Wash products - what's the best choice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Wash products - what's the best choice?

I think that the most important when washing is making sure that you don't create any more swirls then you already have. Then it will mean that lubricity is the most important. And speaking of that I still did not try #62, neither #00. Do they do a better job compared to NXT, Gold Class, and Deep Crystal? I know that they are products from a professional line and should give professional results. Those of you who tried them all, what do you think? Or is that just a personal choice and I won't find out until I try it myself?

I think part of it is a personal choice. I like NXT, but I haven't used all of them so I can't compare. I will be getting the others to try out as soon as my local store carries them.

Chris
    Chris

"Once a Meguiar's user...always a Meguiar's user!"

1994 Accord

Comment

Gold Class is Meguiar's premium car wash and NXT has like water softeners in it.. Both of these provide lots of suds and therefore makes the wash silky smooth.. I'm just not sure about the professional line but I think they're all similar..
      2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

00-Hight tech wash is really slick.Its a pure wash it has no surface enhanceing ingredients.It just provides a very slick and gentle wash .

Nxt-very slick aswell,excellent at reduceing water spots almost completly imo.Leaves your surface clean and bright.

Gold class-very slick aswell,cleans pretty good,leaves your paint crystal clean.

Deep crystal-decent economy wash,cleans pretty good .But in my experience didnt have the slickness of the previous three and didnt the surface as shiny as the nxt and gold class.

For a surface that is waxed and cleaned on a regular bases i would use 00-high tech wash i like it alot .But any of thses washes is a great choice .Lik was mentioned above nxt has water softeners in it which helps with drying big time.Just my experience when i use thses products.

Comment

BTW, I don't think that lubricity is the most important thing.. I think that the most important thing is keeping the dirt away from your wash mitt.. This can be minimized by using the two-bucket-method or using Meguiar's Grit Guard!
          2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');