• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things you find in a field for $1500 Alex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things you find in a field for $1500 Alex

Yeah! Got all the goodies I ordered to finish the Bronco. Many, many more pads, some 3" pads and backing plate, some M39, PlastX, ScratchX, some M80, some Marine M49 and just to make it more fun to wash a Foamaster.

Now I just need the weather to cooperate and couple of free days. Update and pics coming soon.

Life isn't about 'weathering the storm', it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Comment

Cant wait to see the new pics when your done. Doing great so far, good luck
      ""Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will be judged by only one thing - the result." - Vince Lombardi
      Jon's Premium Auto Detailing
      210-281-8151

Comment

Brock, this thread has been a blast to follow. The Bronco has come a long way. It almost looks like a different truck. Your doing a excellant job. Keep up the great work. Can't wait to see the finished results.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by RogueGypsy View Post

Update and pics coming soon.
          Whatever happened to this?
          Shane
          1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Hey, i've just come across this thread, awesome , anymore updates?

Comment

I wanna see more pictures!!!

I am a member on a few Jeep Wrangler forums and I love seeing build threads like this. It's always really cool to see someone restore an old, abused Jeep or truck that nobody thought could look good.

Once you finish cleaning it you need to put a little lift and some 35's on it, take the top off and make a safari top, and hit the trails! And do this whole process over again.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');