• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dash and trim foam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dash and trim foam

i have used dash and trim foam on plastic trim parts on my landrover discovery and have found that they are going white after a period of time (mainly those parts that are exposed to sun)

is there a solvent to remove and restore original finish

Re: dash and trim foam

We will forward your post to the appropriate team of people, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

At this time we are not aware of a product that will undo damage like you describe.

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

P.S.

Welcome to Meguiar's Online, we're sorry your first post has been one that deals with a problem, we'll do our best to see you through to success.

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Can you please e-mail me some pictures of this problem you are having. I have a couple questions as well. Have you used this product/can in the past? Was the product applied in direct sunlight? If so, how warm was it outside? When you were wiping the product off the surface, did you notice any color coming off on your towel?

Please e-mail the pictures to; tmacdonald@meguiars.com

Regards,

Tom Mac Donald
        Manager- Quality Assurance/ Customer Retention
        Meguiar's Inc.
        800-854-8073 ext. 117
        tmacdonald@meguiars.com

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');