• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PC 7424=inverter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC 7424=inverter

Hello everyone,
    This is only my second or third post here so still new.I read the forums every day and I am learning.I live in an apartment and don't have access to electric so my question is can I get away with using a power inverter? I have the Porter Cable 7424 package from Autopia. This is the package that I have.
    Thank you for choosing Autopia Car Care for all your auto detailing needs. Autopia Car Care is home to the best car wax, car polishes, and detailing supplies available

Also on the Autopia site on how to use a Porter Cable 7424 this is was was listed there I have coped and pasted here for you to read.
    BASIC FEATURES & OPERATION
    The Porter Cable 7424 has a powerful motor for its size, yet it pulls a scant 3.7 amps at 110 volts. If you don’t have a garage, you can run the Porter Cable 7424 off of your car battery using a 750+ watt power inverter. The tool uses a standard 5/16-24 spindle, so a lot of different attachments will fit.
    So is this safe to do? Will it drain my battery very quickly? or will I be able to use it for a long time off the battery? If any one here has used a power inverter can you please tell me if all will be OK.
    I found a 750+watt inverter at Lowe's yesterday and wanted to wait and buy it after I get answers.
    Thank you for all your time and this is a great forum for learning.

Mr.C

Re: PC 7424=inverter

Hello,

I'm looking for a power inverter that can run my PC 7336 DA . I'm looking at one of these 2:

Offers the largest B2B catalog on the internet. Provides technology products, laboratory equipment, industrial and wireless infrastructure, software, audio-visual systems, materials and supplies. With over 5 million products and over $100 billion in inventory, we have what your business needs.

Offers the largest B2B catalog on the internet. Provides technology products, laboratory equipment, industrial and wireless infrastructure, software, audio-visual systems, materials and supplies. With over 5 million products and over $100 billion in inventory, we have what your business needs.

Which would do the job!
    K3AKE 147.555

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');