• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Washing towels and applicators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washing towels and applicators

I plan of buying the following towels/applicators/tools. Which can I wash in a washer, and which can I not wash?

Supreme Shine Microfiber

Ultra Plush Super Terry

Deep Pile Chenille Wash Mitt

Microfiber Super Suede Drying Towel

Even-Coat Applicator

Microfiber Quik Detail Pad

Re: Washing towels and applicators

The only one that can't be washed would be our Deep Pile Chenille Wash Mitt and Microfiber Super Suede Drying Towel. The Chenille Wash Mitt would come apart and leave so much lint on the rest of the towels and washer. With the others just make sure you wash them seperatly keep all the mirco-fiber towels together and cotton terry towels together. This ensure no cotton lint goes onto the micro-fiber towels.

Originally posted by PIMPaLiCiOuS
    I plan of buying the following towels/applicators/tools. Which can I wash in a washer, and which can I not wash?

Supreme Shine Microfiber

Ultra Plush Super Terry

Deep Pile Chenille Wash Mitt

Microfiber Super Suede Drying Towel

Even-Coat Applicator

Microfiber Quik Detail Pad

Comment

Oops, I threw all my towes and even coat applicators together while I was waiting for someone to respond.

They seemed to come out alright. The only thing is the ultra terry towels seemed to "ball up" really bad. I need to get one of those remover deals. It'll take forever for me to pick out all of them by hand.

Comment

Once the towels are dry run a lint roller over them.

Originally posted by PIMPaLiCiOuS
        Oops, I threw all my towes and even coat applicators together while I was waiting for someone to respond.

They seemed to come out alright. The only thing is the ultra terry towels seemed to "ball up" really bad. I need to get one of those remover deals. It'll take forever for me to pick out all of them by hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge Sanchez View Post
          Once the towels are dry run a lint roller over them.
          I made the same mistake of putting my SS towels in the drier with other clothes etc. I tried using a 3m lint roller (the best that I know of and use for my uniforms), but the fibers were clinging to the lint better than the roller could pick them up... do I just need to keep at it with the lint roller? or do i need to do my "punishment" and hand pick all of the lint off? lol

Comment

Those dryer balls sometimes help knock stuff off with another drying cycle. But you still may be stuck.
            2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');