• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rain Dance Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rain Dance Wax

Thank you Mike for your explaniation of what causes water to bead of the surface of a vehicle (Tension).
    What the heck did they put in "Rain Dance Wax" that nade the water beads so small (Since beading is not the chief indicator of wax anyway??"
    Sincerely,

Rob L
    Sentrarob

Hi Rob,

I don't know what's in Rain Dance?

It' been through some different owners I think and who knows what's in the formula now days? I used it when I was younger before I discovered Meguiar's and after switching to Meguiar's I never looked back.

Is it even for sale any longer?
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Rain Dance is still around, now part of Cyclo Industries, an automotive chemicals company (no relation to Cyclo Toolmakers, the buffer guys).

Cyclo also owns Rally, No. 7 and Tanner's Preserve brands as well as producing lubricants, additives, adhesives and other service chemicals under the Cyclo brand.

PC.

Comment

lol have an ultra old bottle thingie of raid dance it is like blue with like brown specks in it lol
        Patrick Yu
        2003 Honda Accord
        2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

wow .....thats a blast from the past....rain dance was the best wax when i was growing up...i cant believe its still around...i use to like the can it came in ..with the water beads on it
          RZ AutoDetailing

My Gallery

Comment

ya ill get a pic for you after i come home from school looks pretty cool
            Patrick Yu
            2003 Honda Accord
            2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Re: Rain Dance Wax

Old Rain Dance can pics. Applied it to my car a few days ago. So far works good. No copyright date or anything to indicate when the can was made.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');