• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2000 Buick Century Detail Pics inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 Buick Century Detail Pics inside

Hey everyone,

This is my second car that I have done using a Meguire's system and I am still learning. I hope you enjoy the pics. This is my daily driver and I am quite proud of her. She has 65k on the clock, and decently taken care of, it belonged to a elderly aunt of mine and my idiot cousin was borrowing it before her death and got the gash on the rear quarter and got it keyed. Other then that, its pretty darn good.

Thankfully it is a lighter color and I realized that my 10" orbital is not enough to work out swirls on it's own. I am going to try working it by hand until I can work up to a Porter Cable or GV type buffer which should be this summer. It has swirls, if your looking for swirls. It's very smooth to the touch and sheets water like crazy.

Feel free to comment.

My process was....

Rinse
    Wash- Gold Class
    Rinse- Used some spray detailer too for luberication
    Claybar- Meg's
    Rinse- Final
    Dry
    Swirl X (only worked the hood, gave up until the next car)
    #7 Glaze
    NXT 2.0
    #26 Hi Tech
    Ult. Quick Detailer- Next Day

Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');