• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Wet Look Tire Spray?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Wet Look Tire Spray?

Which of Meguiar's tire spray dressings gives the wettest look? I'm one of those who likes my tires glossy. Thanks.
    2006 Chopped and Dropped Dodge Grand Caravan SXT

Re: Which Wet Look Tire Spray?

I don't like the look so much but I think a couple coats of endurance gel shines them up the most
    1988 Toyota Tercel 1.5l I4 - AKA the BEAST
    1994 BMW 325CI
    2008 Honda Odyssey EX-L
    SR Detailing

Comment

Be sure your tires are clean first. APC or APC+ and a soft brush is best for that.

Then, there are a few choices. I like the Nxt Insane Shine Spray, but it doesnt stay Insanely Shiny for long on my tires, but it does go to a great matte look after a bit.

There are a couple Endurance and Hot Shine gels I think that are pretty glossy also.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Like Murr said, make sure you clean them really well, or you'll get a lot of slinging and it won't really sink into the tires. My newest favorite tire shine is Hot Shine™ High Gloss Tire Gel.

Ryan
        Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

Hey,

For extreme gloss, I would go with 2 coats of Endurance High Gloss. It has substanially more gloss over the regular Endurance and it lasts very well!

Tim
          Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Originally posted by lilblkblt04 View Post
            Like Murr said, make sure you clean them really well, or you'll get a lot of slinging and it won't really sink into the tires. My newest favorite tire shine is Hot Shineâ„¢ High Gloss Tire Gel.

Ryan

It gives a real nice shiny look. You can also take an old throw-a-way towel and wipe the tires down between washing and bring back the shine.

Tic

Comment

Hot shine is the best I have used. . .

Comment

For me it;s Nxt Insane Shine. I love the way it looks on my tires.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');