• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nasty Maxima

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nasty Maxima

Here is the link to my channel.

Thanks for asking for it

Originally posted by davey g-force View Post
    Link?

Comment

They loved the car when I returned it, now they want to hire me to teach them how to maintain it so at least I know they appricate my work

Originally posted by ffboy View Post
      Great work! Black paint if well cared for looks fantastic, depth, wet look and elegance is tough to beat. At the same time, I hate it since it is a part time job... Any imperfections, small or big, will be visible. Hopefully, the owner of the car will have a renewed appreciation of how great their car can look and make a bigger an effort in keeping it in that shape..

Comment

You can keep it secret, allowing them to keep coming back to you for future detail jobs. But it would be nicer and they will appreciate you a lot more if you teach them a thing or two in car paint maintenance. You will end up having them as regular clients.

Comment

Awesome work

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I think you're right.
              I'll make a few bucks in teaching them how to maintain it, that way everyone is happy

Originally posted by ffboy View Post
              You can keep it secret, allowing them to keep coming back to you for future detail jobs. But it would be nicer and they will appreciate you a lot more if you teach them a thing or two in car paint maintenance. You will end up having them as regular clients.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');