• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which wax

As I posted in the intro page I picked up a Chevy Traverse a couple weeks ago. I need a little help in decking the right wax to use. My choices are Mequiars Gold Class, Nxt 2.0 or, Ultimate. Which will give me the best results. By the way the color of the Traverse is Crystal Red Tintcoat. I'm leaning towards the gold class paste. (I'm not a big fan of liquids). Am I on the right track in my thinking?

M26 hi tech yellow paste wax or ultimate paste wax
    If you like my work please like my FB page
    https://www.facebook.com/Ultimatecardetailingoc

Comment

Re: Which wax

If you are looking for durability, the Ult. would be better. Looks is a bit of a toss up, people like different things.

However, if you are wanting to get the best results, you want to do the proper prep work as well, such as claying, using a paint cleaner or polish, etc, then wax.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Ultimate wax is the longest lasting for Megs. I`ve used NXT2.0 for a long time it looks real good, easy on and off but it doesn`t last near as long as Ultimate Wax.

Comment

Thanks everybody. I'm a bit surprised nobody mentioned Gold Class. Maybe I'll have to stop thinking about the Gold Class

Comment

Originally posted by Dtro176 View Post
            Thanks everybody. I'm a bit surprised nobody mentioned Gold Class. Maybe I'll have to stop thinking about the Gold Class

yes. i wonder how gold class compares to ultimate wax?

Comment

Originally posted by tim100 View Post
              yes. i wonder how gold class compares to ultimate wax?
              yes. I alwys thought that GC was a good choice. Nice deep color enhancements? Although with Ultimate being new technology may it is better. I'll have to give it a try.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');