• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BRAND NEW in box Megs G110V2 for sale$115

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRAND NEW in box Megs G110V2 for sale$115

I have a brand new in the box Meguiars G110V2 for sale.It has never been used and every thing is included MINUS the backing plate. Everything else is included and wrapped as it came in the box. Price is $115 firm. Buyer pays for shipping I have Pay Pal.

Re: BRAND NEW in box Megs G110V2 for sale$115

How much is it to buy the backing plate?

Comment

Originally posted by ckylesworld View Post
      How much is it to buy the backing plate?
      That depends on what backing plate you want.You can get them from $5 up to about $30. It depends on which one you want to buy.

Comment

I guess no one wants it. I'll just keep it and use it as a back up/spare.

Comment

Originally posted by Daytona 1553 View Post
          I guess no one wants it. I'll just keep it and use it as a back up/spare.
          I thought your price was reasonable (for new) and it would be gone quick. It should sell at that price. You might want to give it more time.

If not perhaps dropping it $15 to $100 will do the trick.

Even if it's new, pics would help. In addition you may want to add your zip code so people can calculate shipping.

Good luck with the sale Daytona.

Comment

Yeah my price is reasonable,but I guess no one needs it right now. It was a gift but I use Porter Cable and like to stick with one brand,but i guess I'll just keep it and use it as a spare/back up. No big deal.

Comment

Yeah my price is reasonable,but I guess no one needs it right now. It was a gift but I use Porter Cable and like to stick with one brand,but i guess I'll just keep it and use it as a spare/back up. No big deal.
              Hey bro, im interested...It would come in handy to have a spare one. Where are you located? Your price in great and it fits my pocket. Ill probably have the money over the weekend.

Let me know

Ryan...

if you can calculate it, item would be shipped to 33166 FL.
              Also pictures would come in handy.
              Ryan's Auto Detailing, S.A
              Mobile Auto Detailing Company.
              Dominican Republic.

Passion for Detailing, do it with love.

Comment

Are you keen to sent it to Australia?

PM me if you can. And check the postage costs to: Balwyn-Victoria. Australia 3103.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan_Bihun89 View Post
                  Hey bro, im interested...It would come in handy to have a spare one. Where are you located? Your price in great and it fits my pocket. Ill probably have the money over the weekend.

Let me know

Ryan...

if you can calculate it, item would be shipped to 33166 FL.
                  Also pictures would come in handy.
                  Hello Just let me know how you prefer to have it shipped(UPS,FedEx,USPS)ground,2day etc and I can let you know the shipping. I am in Laurel MD zip 20723 I can email you the pics,as I don't know how to post pics on the thread
                  Last edited by Daytona 1553; Jun 16, 2010, 11:59 AM. Reason: added more text

Comment

I dont care how.. haha.. i just want to recieve it. The cheapest way would be good. PM next time .

my email is ryan_bihun@hotmail.com feel free to email me the pictures.

Ryan
                    Ryan's Auto Detailing, S.A
                    Mobile Auto Detailing Company.
                    Dominican Republic.

Passion for Detailing, do it with love.

Comment

sold

Comment

sold
                        I still have the DA for sale.The buyer backed out at the last minute.I guess I need to wait to post sold until I actually have the money in my acct So it is still for sale.

Comment

It's funny Daytona, there was a thread showing new DA's for sale Amazon for $120 plus taxes of course and everyone thought it was amazing. You're $5 less without tax and selling it, is like pulling teeth.

Hang in there. Someone is going to be happy getting a brand new DA for $115.

p.s. Another option would be to figure out what it would cost on average for you to ship it throughout the U.S. and have your price include shipping. People tend to like easy choices.

I personally think it's the shipping aspect that is delaying your sale. That and the fact that you never posted a picture. It's adds credibility if the buyer can see a photo (even if it is new).

Good luck.

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Davidson View Post
                            It's funny Daytona, there was a thread showing new DA's for sale Amazon for $120 plus taxes of course and everyone thought it was amazing. You're $5 less without tax and selling it, is like pulling teeth.
                            Well, in all fairness...

The DA from Amazon would have come with the included backing plate and free shipping. The deal above made sense because the buyer is out of the country and the Amazon vendor probably would not have shipped outside the US, and the buyer already has a backing plate.

Comment

The Amazon sale was also only for 1 day. It's now back to $149 on Amazon. But true,it was a better deal if you got it on that day.
                              But at any rate,my price is still really good.It was a gift to me but I have 2 PC 7424XP's and don't really need the G110. I will try to post some pics if I can figure it out. It's no biggie to sell it.I can use it as a spare.I was just trying to give someone who may need one a good deal.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');