• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT wash??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT wash??

I saw a bottle of Nxt wash in the store yesterday and it looks like they changed the color of it?? The one I bought is purple and now it looks like its blue??? I am speaking about the actual color of the car wash...

The color has been changed, the new color is a translucent blue. Except for the color change for aesthetic reasons, the formula is unchanged. Which color do you prefer?

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I really liked the old color. Though the new one is defently less revolting, I think the old one had a look that went along with the new nxt theme better.

Comment

Not sure really which one I like better just was used to the other one.

Comment

I like the blue one! More appealing IMO.
          2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

I like the older color better. Havent seen another wash that color but seen many blue.

Comment

I like the old color better. I saw a guy today at Walmart get the Blue Coral wash instead. He stopped and looked at the Meguiars NXT wash, but stuck it back on the shelf and continued on with the Blue Coral in his basket. I think because it was cheaper than NXT...but will he get that spot free shine? He should have gone with the good stuff.

Comment

I finally found some of the car wash locally, plus it was on sale! It was the new blue color. I like the new color better. It doesn't really look that blue until you pour it out of the bottle though. It works just the same, which is excellent, as the original color.

RamAirV1
                2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
                2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');