• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CARBON FIBER... fade/haze question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CARBON FIBER... fade/haze question?

^thank you.. I will def. keep you posted mike!

Comment

Haha, CF is fun to work on. It makes me feel drunk after since I can't seem focus on the design anymore
      Hello, I am Isaac

Comment

Originally posted by eyezack87 View Post
        Haha, CF is fun to work on. It makes me feel drunk after since I can't seem focus on the design anymore
        I get real dizzy . I like to look real close at my work area as im going over it with the rotary and after starring close at the CF i have to take breaks or it all starts to look the same
        ""Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will be judged by only one thing - the result." - Vince Lombardi
        Jon's Premium Auto Detailing
        210-281-8151

Comment

Originally posted by Derrick View Post
          I get real dizzy .

I haven't had the opportunity yet

Comment

Mike, can you tell me the paint code for the orange bmw, i got a bmw 318i i need to do a new paint job, i never see so much crazy on a bmw

Comment

I don't recall BMW having a factory color like that. Looks like some sort of metallic kandy orange custom paint to me.

Comment

Hey guys...soo this has been really helpful im extremely new to cars and just inherited my brothers 04 Subaru WRX with a pretty nice carbon fiber hood. Now...he being a lazy ******* didnt do anything to preserve the hood or anything. There are a bunch of scratch marks and fade marks. I currently have non of those materials you guys are talking about. How much do you think it will cost to get all of them? Also does the car have to be in the garage or in the shade when applying the cleaners?

Thanks,
                Mitch

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');