• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT Glass Cleaner in a commercial van enbvironment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT Glass Cleaner in a commercial van enbvironment

During the fall/winter, I part-time drive for a company that picks up and delivers railroad crews to/from sidings and main yard. To put it mildly, the vans see tons of gravel and dirt roads.

I usually pick up a van on Friday morning and the condition is generally unacceptable for car crazy folks like me. I understand their use, but I consider clean glass to be a HUGE safety factor. Sometimes, we have to back in to a siding for 1/4 - 1/2 mile or more.

I use NXT Glass Cleaner on my customers cars and started using it on the vans. The best results are obtained whether you are using paper towels or an mf. I've gotten several "converts" to NXT Glass Cleaner as a result. Most important, I have a vision safety factor that others don't.

Great Stuff Meguiar's. Maybe your reps should tout the safety of clean windows and mirrors in these harsh environment vehicles.

Totoland Mach
    Card carrying Wax-aholic

I like it too. Today I just got a chance to use the Meguiar's Glass Cleaner in their Detailer Line, and I get similar results to the NXT. If you're using it a lot, I'd look into buying a gallon of this stuff. Its concentrated so you can dilute 10:1, so for $20 or so you get 10 gallons of glass cleaner. Can't beat that

Comment

Originally posted by kpagel
      I like it too. Today I just got a chance to use the Meguiar's Glass Cleaner in their Detailer Line, and I get similar results to the NXT. If you're using it a lot, I'd look into buying a gallon of this stuff. Its concentrated so you can dilute 10:1, so for $20 or so you get 10 gallons of glass cleaner. Can't beat that
      Thanks for the info on the Detailer Line! I'm going to try to convince the region mgr for the company to spring for this on a company purchase. These vans see awful stuff: mud, snow, lots of gravel road travel. In a week, the glass is beyond bad: it's unsafe IMO...that's why I started using NXT Glass Cleaner.
      Card carrying Wax-aholic

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');