• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is big and yellow, has more than 144 wheels and SHINES ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is big and yellow, has more than 144 wheels and SHINES ??

Originally posted by Raymond View Post
    Not sure if it's been covered yet, but I must ask... WHY? Why did someone want a fleet of old school buses restored like that? I'm sure the reason will make perfect sense and make me feel stupid but oh well.

Great work! Can't imagine doing something like that myself haha,

We clean and wax those buses for the exact same reason you would clean and wax your car.
    Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Originally posted by Superior Shine View Post
      We clean and wax those buses for the exact same reason you would clean and wax your car.
      Smart ***.

Like I said, I figured that was the reason. Nice work again man.

.....||
      ------ ||
      |........||
      |........||
      |........||
      |........||

^^that was you, huh?
      --2004 Ford Mustang V6 -- Full mod list and some pictures at my SouthFloridaStangs Vehicle Garage --

Comment

Some awesome work there!

Comment

We will do it again this year starting this Thursday !!!!!!!!

Anybody looking for some side work @ $10 hr CASH and you can work the 4th, 5th and 6th let me know.
          Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Great work,the kids will be happy to go back at school.

Comment

Anybody looking for some side work @ $10 hr CASH and you can work the 4th, 5th and 6th let me know.
              Where will the washing be taking place?
              /Keith
              2001 LT Tahoe | Hybrid Wheels - Depo Headlights with DDM HID's (55w @ 4.5k) - Clear Corners - Sonar LED Tail Lights (Red Smoked)

www.LakeMeadOnline.com

Comment

San Gabriel Valley, Ca.

Comment

As car or.. haha better yet - as BUS crazy as this sounds, I always appreciated a well detailed school bus. My uncle owned 2 when I lived with him back in middle school and I was happy to help clean it up.

I certainly can't imagine doing a whole fleet of them, but I congratulate the people who did! Great job!

Comment

San Gabriel Valley, Ca.
                    Gosh Joe! Way to be too far away again!

Good luck!

Comment

• Re: What is big and yellow, has more than 144 wheels and SHINES ??

make sure you take your umbrella!
                      Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

Comment

NOBODY LIKES A TROUBLE MAKER!!!

The event has been canceled!

Comment

We are on for the buses!!!!!!!!

This weekend

Comment

Be sure to take your camera with you!!
                            Originally posted by Blueline
                            I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

We are on for the buses!!!!!!!!

This weekend
                              Are you still looking for help? If so, which days and hours?

Ryan
                              Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

Hi
                                My name is Wilson i am intersted to the job washing and waxing school buses please give me a call at 858-243-6662 Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');