• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is big and yellow, has more than 144 wheels and SHINES ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fan-bloody-tastic!!!!

Im so shocked how well they came out and how you did it all in 3 days!

Comment

So any plans for what to do with all those PC's? I "might" be in the market for a used one
      Proud owner of the finest looking car in the parking lot.
      Switch to Linux. Use energy efficient lightbulbs and appliances. Keep your car well maintained and drive easy to save gas. Eat less fast food. Call your mother and tell her you love her. Try flying a kite. Read a wikipedia article daily. Use Meguiar's.

Comment

Wow, that is amazing work!
        2003 Mach 1
        Azure Blue
        5 speed/IUP
        2007 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD Off-Road
        KY Horsepower

Comment

Amazing Job....

Comment

Fantastic work Joe and team, thats one massive achievement in 3 days.

Comment

Wow!

Doing one bus (Newell Motor Coach) in one day is tough enough but 12 a day for 3 days? Unreal!

I wouldn't have thought to use wool pads and #20-no marring using wool with the PC? Seems to have worked very well for you and your crew. Definitely have to keep that in mind should I get a call for a neglected bus or RV.
              Owner, Scott's Mobile Auto Detailing

Comment

WOW!

BTW Joe, whatever you got paid for that job...IT WASN'T ENOUGH!! Anyone else would've done a half- [edited for language; 2hotford] job and called it a day, but you're results are spectacular! I guess that's what sets you apart from the rest!

Alex
                Mandarina Racing

Comment

WHOA !!

Nice work Joe and crew, thats way impressive! Lets hope that those busses stay that way for a while.......

I can't believe how well the tyres (tires) turned out!! Im from Australia, do you or anyone else know where I can get the Hyper Dressing from? I haven't seen it here yet.
                  I want something in a large container that I can dip a paintbrush into and brush on. Is this product suitable for that?
                  Originally posted by Blueline
                  I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

How much Super Degreaser did you put into the water/soap solucion? Did you use wash mitts to scrub de buses?

Comment

Joe, I have only one thing to say to you after viewing all of those buses...ARE YOU NUTS????!!! J/K Seriously, awesome job!!!

Tim
                      Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Nuff said.
                        MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Comment

So any snafus show up?. Murphy had to rear his ugly head sometime.
                          MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Comment

Hmm. My back and knees generally bug me after just doing my truck. I think I would be a traction after hitting those buses.
                            Jeff Smith

Don't mistake my enthusiasm for experience.

Comment

Glad you finished the job and were satisfied with the results. The pictures tell quite a bit. The busses looked good when you were done. Isn't getting the whole project organized (people, equipment, logistics) a great deal of the fun?

Which 3M wool pads did you use? You said you weren't too happy with them. Curious on that
                              See the big picture, enjoy the details

Comment

There are no words to adequately describe what you pulled off.....
                                Don
                                12/27/2015
                                "Darth Camaro"
                                2013 Camaro ... triple black
                                323 hp V6, 6 speed manual

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');