• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is big and yellow, has more than 144 wheels and SHINES ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After three long hard days we had a fleet of well protected buses that had finishes that were much improved.

What a sence of satisfaction. I had a great crew with me and even though we were tired we were proud of the work.

BEFORE -

After -
    Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

I've been waiting anxiously to see this, very impressive!!

Also, I will no longer gripe about the size of my truck, I cannot imagine waxing something off of a scaffold!!!

Comment

No wonder there arent any G100's available

They are backordered for two weeks now

LOL, JK. Nice job, You did all those buses in 3 days?
        http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/546...mallgz2.th.jpg

Comment

Wow!!!. That is a lot of work to complete in three days. The Crown supercoaches are probably the oldest in the fleet of buses which you detailed, as the Crown went out of business in 1991.

Excellent work from you and your crew. Now go rest, so we can see more pictures of the cool cars you normally detail. Any other interesting projects coming up?

Eric
          Talk it over folks. Communication is the key.

--Jerry Springer

Comment

Awesome work Joe!

Great plans and as we found out you had to make some quick modifactions to those plans. I would never have thought to use a wool pad on the PC. Shows what experience can do for you.

You da man Joe!!!!!
            -Bob
            NXTti graduate, Meguiars Ford/SEMA Team

"All Corvette's are red, the rest are mistakes" - John Heinricy (Corvette Engineer)

Comment

Comment

I think the words Awesome work have become synonymous with Superior Shine.

Awesome work as usual Joe,

wow wow wow
                Mike Phillips
                760-515-0444
                showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Joe,

That is some very impressive work, in a very impressive amount of time. This is proof of how versatile yiu and your business are. Wether its a 56 Chevy Stepside, or a fleet of County School Buses, your willing to tackle it, and with superb results. There was truely no foo-foo fluffing going on here. Everyone looks hard at work! Glad you worked out a good crew. Also, the idea of using a bug sprayer to apply the dressing was brilliant!

Comment

Looks great! That is a TON of work... Glad to see you posted the results, looks like that work was worth it. Hope it was worth it for the pocket book too!
                    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
                    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Joe, you are a true professional!

You're not afraid to tackle the tough jobs.

What else can I say?................Great job!
                      r. b.

Comment

Wow that picture with the three guys on the top of the bus looks painful (at least to a guy with bad knees) and dangerous! Just looks like it would be easy to lose your balance (especially with a PC in one hand) and slide off. Hope everyone was ok working up there like that.

PS They looked great after you were done!

Comment

wow. My arms and shoulders hurt just looking at that!!

Comment

Originally posted by Setec Astronomy
                            Wow that picture with the three guys on the top of the bus looks painful (at least to a guy with bad knees) and dangerous! Just looks like it would be easy to lose your balance (especially with a PC in one hand) and slide off. Hope everyone was ok working up there like that.

PS They looked great after you were done!
                            I'm too scared of heights; I'd have to stick to working on the sides of the bus

Comment

Fantastic work - I can't imagine doing one bus let alone 36!

Ben

Comment

Awesome work, Joe! Thats amazing.

I used to work for a Snap-on dealer that owned two trucks and he was a perfectionist. On Saturdays I was in charge of washing them. On a couple occasions I had to wax both of them... by hand! one was 40ft, one was 32ft. I know your pain!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');