• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dead Bugs on Front Bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Bugs on Front Bumper

My front bumper has numerous bug corpses welded on to it. its impossible to take em out with normal wash. what can i do to get em out. PLZ help

Hey,

There are a couple of things you can do. First, you can always use Meguiar's Gold Class Bug & Tar Remover:

Second, you can always take a wet clean towel and rest it over the bumper area, allowing the bug matter to soften, allowing easier removal.

Finally, the last item is more preventative. Make sure to apply a couple extra coats of NXT Tech Wax or #20 or #21 to the painted areas. If you have any real chrome, I would apply NXT Metal Polysh.

I live in a mountainous area and live to fish in the summer months. As such, I know bugs and the mess they can create. Being preventative will save you a lot of headaches in the future!

Tim
    Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

I really really like the Meguiar's Gold Class Premium bug & tar wipes. You can get them at autozone, advanced auto parts etc. They are a single wipe for usually $1. I liked them so much, I bought a container of the GC Bug&Tar remover. Its the best and I have tried a lot of different products. If you use inferior products you will scratch your paint.
      Good Luck
      http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/546...mallgz2.th.jpg

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');