• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Windshield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windshield

6. Can I use Scratch-x on my windshield to remove a few light scratches from me trying to remove bugs the hard way? I now use GC bug&tar remover which is awesome. Any thoughts? (I have 1.5 tubes of scratch-x) I heard of another product, but it wasnt meguiar's
    http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/546...mallgz2.th.jpg

Re: Windshield

Originally posted by Hannibal
    6. Can I use Scratch-x on my windshield to remove a few light scratches from me trying to remove bugs the hard way? I now use GC bug&tar remover which is awesome. Any thoughts? (I have 1.5 tubes of scratch-x) I heard of another product, but it wasnt meguiar's
    Per mike in this thread:
    Glass Polishing...Deep Cleaning

Glass Polishing...Deep Cleaning

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
    Allow me to correct you, M04 with a rotary buffer doesn' not cut the glass, it is only for removing the gunk that has built up on the glass, therefor it shouldn't mar the glass. This entire thread is about removing contaminants on the surface, that is water deposits and other contaminants that have built up as a layer of gunk on top of the glass. This is not about removing scratches in the glass. For this you need special products that can be purchased at the Eastwood company.

Mike
    Jeff Smith

Don't mistake my enthusiasm for experience.

Comment

Thanks for the help and patience with me
      http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/546...mallgz2.th.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal
        Thanks for the help and patience with me
        No Problemo
        Jeff Smith

Don't mistake my enthusiasm for experience.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');