• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

05 Hyundai Elantra GLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 05 Hyundai Elantra GLS

This weekend I detailed my new car for the first time. The only Meguiar's products I used were the Gold Class car wash, NXT tire shine, NXT Tech wax, and Even-coat Applicators.

I am definitely hooked on detailing my car. I'll probobly be ordering some things from Meguiar's soon to expand my Meguir's products. Next time I use the clay bar I'll be trying the MEguir's one, hopefully the new version will be out by then.

So click the picture below to check out the pictures. I have before, after wash, after clay bar, and after wax and interior detail.

My personal blog, lukemccoy.com
    2005 Hyundai Elantra GLS Page

Great job, I love the tires!
    Proud owner of the finest looking car in the parking lot.
    Switch to Linux. Use energy efficient lightbulbs and appliances. Keep your car well maintained and drive easy to save gas. Eat less fast food. Call your mother and tell her you love her. Try flying a kite. Read a wikipedia article daily. Use Meguiar's.

Comment

Thanks. They splattered today as I was on the interstate going to the airport. Can't really do anything about that though.
      My personal blog, lukemccoy.com
      2005 Hyundai Elantra GLS Page

Comment

looks great! did one of those but it was black and oxidized... yes oxidized.

Greg
        Pinnacle Detailing

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');