I don't know if this is the worst vehicle everyone has seen, but it is the worst that I have. The paint had some mild oxidation on the flat surfaces,and it had some D.I.P. problems that needed to be addressed. I first started with 80 w/ polishing pad on the pc at 5. It seemed to cut the dirt in paint but not the oxidation so I went to 83 w/polishing pad and the pc set to 5.5. This did bite into the oxidation much better but I knew that I was going to need more than one application of 83 to get the job done,and I was on a short time line with this truck. I ended up needing to break out the heavy artillery, I ended up using 84 w/ cutting pad and the rotary set to 1500 rpm on the flats. This truck belong to a neighbor that is looking to sell it and he wanted it to look good. Here are some before and after shots. Sorry in advance for the picture quality, the sun started going down when I took the afters.