• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice Needed

I live in New England and two weeks ago I purchased a 2004 black Jeep Liberty Limited. After washing with Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo and Conditioner, is it OK to apply Deep Crystal Polish? Should I do something different? I want to keep it looking good for a long time. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Jim

It would be safe to use the Deep Crystasl polish, I hope you plan on using a wax after the polish, NXT would be a good choice, Its readily available in NE, priced comparitively, and very easy to work with

Comment

Re: Advice Needed

Originally posted by jfwebber
      I live in New England and two weeks ago I purchased a 2004 black Jeep Liberty Limited. After washing with Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo and Conditioner, is it OK to apply Deep Crystal Polish? Should I do something different? I want to keep it looking good for a long time. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Jim
      Hi Jim...Welcome to MOL!

Be sure to use the 2 bucket wash method on your new car.
      r. b.

Comment

Should I use the NTX Tech Wax or can I just use the NTX Spray Wax? Thanks for your replies.

Comment

Should I use the NTX Tech Wax or can I just use the NTX Spray Wax? Thanks for your replies.
          I've never used the spray wax yet...If it were me, I would use the Tech wax for starters, & then use the spray as a booster wax.
          r. b.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Bumper
            I've never used the spray wax yet...If it were me, I would use the Tech wax for starters, & then use the spray as a booster wax.
            I just got INCREDIBLE results with a coat of NXT (wax) on the car, followed the next day by a coat of Spray Booster Wax applied by PC.
            Don
            12/27/2015
            "Darth Camaro"
            2013 Camaro ... triple black
            323 hp V6, 6 speed manual

Comment

The NXT Spray wax is more of an in between maintenance product, as in a booster to your protectant rather than a replacement for the NXT Tech Protectant.

Lynn
              Lynn Matthews

Comment

Hey,

I agree with the above posters! I would use 2 coats of the NXT Tech Wax. You will LOVE the results!!

Tim
                Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');